An extensive outdoor schedule of ‘Gundello Godaari’ , the romantic entertainer set against the 1986 Godavari floods, has been wrapped up. The unit shot for about 70 days in the Godavari delta for the film, braving the hot summer sun. A special sequence to simulate the flooding sequence has also been shot. The unit has come back to Hyderabad and currently, patchwork activities are on.
Aadi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sandeep Kishan and Tapsee are playing the lead roles in this movie. Ilayaraja is scoring the music for this movie and Kumar Nagendra is the director. The movie is being readied for a June release.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release