The film succeeded in translating this positivity into impressive collections at the box-office on its opening day. According to the latest trade reports, Guru has amassed a decent Rs.2.51 crore opening day share in the twin Telugu states.
These numbers are indeed encouraging considering the fact that Guru is a remake of the acclaimed Saala Khadoos, which many movie buffs have seen last year.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you