The film succeeded in translating this positivity into impressive collections at the box-office on its opening day. According to the latest trade reports, Guru has amassed a decent Rs.2.51 crore opening day share in the twin Telugu states.
These numbers are indeed encouraging considering the fact that Guru is a remake of the acclaimed Saala Khadoos, which many movie buffs have seen last year.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser