The film succeeded in translating this positivity into impressive collections at the box-office on its opening day. According to the latest trade reports, Guru has amassed a decent Rs.2.51 crore opening day share in the twin Telugu states.
These numbers are indeed encouraging considering the fact that Guru is a remake of the acclaimed Saala Khadoos, which many movie buffs have seen last year.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding
- Villain finalized for Rajini’s next
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date