After being postponed for more than three months, Victory Venkatesh’s intense sports drama, Guru, is finally scheduled to hit the screens on April 7th. The film is an official remake of Madhavan’s Tamil-Hindi bilingual, Saala Khadoos.
Guru is directed by Chennai-based Telugu filmmaker Sudha Kongara, who also directed the original. Sudha had earlier assisted the legendary director Mani Ratnam for more than 7 years.
Incidentally, even Mani’s forthcoming romantic entertainer, Cheliyaa, is releasing on April 7th, leaving both the guru and his disciple locking horns with each other. Some coincidence this is!
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise