After being postponed for more than three months, Victory Venkatesh’s intense sports drama, Guru, is finally scheduled to hit the screens on April 7th. The film is an official remake of Madhavan’s Tamil-Hindi bilingual, Saala Khadoos.
Guru is directed by Chennai-based Telugu filmmaker Sudha Kongara, who also directed the original. Sudha had earlier assisted the legendary director Mani Ratnam for more than 7 years.
Incidentally, even Mani’s forthcoming romantic entertainer, Cheliyaa, is releasing on April 7th, leaving both the guru and his disciple locking horns with each other. Some coincidence this is!
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches