After being postponed for more than three months, Victory Venkatesh’s intense sports drama, Guru, is finally scheduled to hit the screens on April 7th. The film is an official remake of Madhavan’s Tamil-Hindi bilingual, Saala Khadoos.
Guru is directed by Chennai-based Telugu filmmaker Sudha Kongara, who also directed the original. Sudha had earlier assisted the legendary director Mani Ratnam for more than 7 years.
Incidentally, even Mani’s forthcoming romantic entertainer, Cheliyaa, is releasing on April 7th, leaving both the guru and his disciple locking horns with each other. Some coincidence this is!
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you