Anando Brahma is being hailed as a trendsetter in Tollywood. The film is a first of its kind comedy-horror in Telugu cinema, where the ghost is scared of humans. This Taapsee starrer was released on August 18 and went on to become a sleeper hit.
Now, the latest update is that Anando Brahma’s satellite rights were bought by the popular Telugu entertainment channel Zee Telugu for a cool Rs.3.25 crore. Anando Brahma is still continuing its steady run at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and North America.
Anando Brahma was directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror was produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy under 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam