Hansika has finally joined the sets of Karthi’s upcoming film Biriyani. It’s the first time she’s teaming up with Karthi and the actress is visibly quite excited about the project. “Morning . Scn 1 – shot 1- take 1. Now shooting #Biriyani,” she posted on Twitter earlier today. Incidentally, Hansika replaced Richa Gangopadhyay as the lead actress in this high profile film. Venkat Prabhu is directing it and K E Gnanavel Raja is producing it under Studio Green banner. The film also stars Sneha, Prasanna, Premgi and a new actress from UK named Mandy Thakkar. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music and Shakti Saravanan is the cinematographer. Venkat Prabhu had earlier directed films like Chennai 28, Saroja, Goa and Mankatha and all of them were dubbed in Telugu. Since Biriyani stars actors like Karthi, Hansika and Sneha, it’s most likely to be dubbed in Telugu when it’s ready for release sometime in 2013.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you