Hansika has finally joined the sets of Karthi’s upcoming film Biriyani. It’s the first time she’s teaming up with Karthi and the actress is visibly quite excited about the project. “Morning . Scn 1 – shot 1- take 1. Now shooting #Biriyani,” she posted on Twitter earlier today. Incidentally, Hansika replaced Richa Gangopadhyay as the lead actress in this high profile film. Venkat Prabhu is directing it and K E Gnanavel Raja is producing it under Studio Green banner. The film also stars Sneha, Prasanna, Premgi and a new actress from UK named Mandy Thakkar. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music and Shakti Saravanan is the cinematographer. Venkat Prabhu had earlier directed films like Chennai 28, Saroja, Goa and Mankatha and all of them were dubbed in Telugu. Since Biriyani stars actors like Karthi, Hansika and Sneha, it’s most likely to be dubbed in Telugu when it’s ready for release sometime in 2013.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you