Popular for his Tyson’s role in Sekhar Kammula’s 2007 blockbuster campus film, Happy Days, actor Raahul Haridas has been on a sabbatical since the release of his last film, the Charmme-starrer Prema Oka Maikam.
After nearly two years of break, Raahul kick-started the shooting of his next film this morning. This as-yet-untitled film is a thriller and it is being directed by debutant Venu. For his role, Raahul has been undergoing training in Kalaripayattu and martial arts for quite some time.
Popular Hindi telly girl Mahima Makwana will be playing Raahul’s love interest in this film.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you