Popular for his Tyson’s role in Sekhar Kammula’s 2007 blockbuster campus film, Happy Days, actor Raahul Haridas has been on a sabbatical since the release of his last film, the Charmme-starrer Prema Oka Maikam.
After nearly two years of break, Raahul kick-started the shooting of his next film this morning. This as-yet-untitled film is a thriller and it is being directed by debutant Venu. For his role, Raahul has been undergoing training in Kalaripayattu and martial arts for quite some time.
Popular Hindi telly girl Mahima Makwana will be playing Raahul’s love interest in this film.
- Buzz for Jawaan slowly picks up
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan