Popular for his Tyson’s role in Sekhar Kammula’s 2007 blockbuster campus film, Happy Days, actor Raahul Haridas has been on a sabbatical since the release of his last film, the Charmme-starrer Prema Oka Maikam.
After nearly two years of break, Raahul kick-started the shooting of his next film this morning. This as-yet-untitled film is a thriller and it is being directed by debutant Venu. For his role, Raahul has been undergoing training in Kalaripayattu and martial arts for quite some time.
Popular Hindi telly girl Mahima Makwana will be playing Raahul’s love interest in this film.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Star hero as chief guest for 2.0 audio
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections