Popular for his Tyson’s role in Sekhar Kammula’s 2007 blockbuster campus film, Happy Days, actor Raahul Haridas has been on a sabbatical since the release of his last film, the Charmme-starrer Prema Oka Maikam.
After nearly two years of break, Raahul kick-started the shooting of his next film this morning. This as-yet-untitled film is a thriller and it is being directed by debutant Venu. For his role, Raahul has been undergoing training in Kalaripayattu and martial arts for quite some time.
Popular Hindi telly girl Mahima Makwana will be playing Raahul’s love interest in this film.
- Jai Simha’s latest collections
- Touch Chesi Choodu team speeds up promotions
- New Posters : Agnyaathavaasi (Pawan Kalyan)
- Photos : Stunning Natasha Suri
- కృష్ణా జిల్లాలో ‘జై సింహ, గ్యాంగ్, రంగుల రాట్నం’ వసూళ్లు !