Harinath Policherla is one actor who also directs his films himself. His new film Tic-Tac is ready for a release soon. Speaking to the press, he revealed that the film will have a good amount of horror and entertainment as well.
The doctor turned actor also says that he is not in the field for money as making films giving him immense satisfaction. Adding further he said that the film has been shot in a record twenty days and has some very good social elements as well.
R P Patnaik scores music for this film which has Mounika and Nishi Ganda as the female leads.
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses