Director Harish Shankar, who scored a massive hit in 2012 with Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’, has literally jumped out of a plane. Now before you begin to wonder, Harish Shankar has jumped out for a Skydive.
He made the jump at a small town called Swindon on the outskirts of London. “Yesss I did it.. Skyhigh excitement “, he tweeted. Harish will soon begin work on Young Tiger NTR’s new film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
Looks like Harish Shankar sure had one hell of a jump.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you