Director Harish Shankar, who last directed Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale, might don the hat of a producer very soon. According to the latest buzz, Harish is planning on producing a film along with one of his close friends.
An official confirmation is yet to be released regarding this news. Earlier, directors like SS Rajamouli, Puri and Sukumar have turned to production and now with Harish joining the list, it will be really interesting to see what kind of film will he produce.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you