Superstar Rajinikanth has found himself in an embarrassing situation. Yesterday, the Madras High Court issued notices to the Superstar following the petition filed by film financier Mukunchand Bodhra, who alleged that Dhanush’s father and popular Tamil filmmaker Kasthuri Raja took a loan of 65 lakhs from him using Rajinikanth’s name.
After the preliminary enquiry, the High Court issued the notice and suggested the lawyers to file a petition on behalf of the Superstar within a week. Ironically, Rajinikanth earlier approached the High Court seeking a ban on the film ‘Main Hoon Rajinikanth’, produced by Mukunchand.
Of late, Rajini’s name has been dragged to court by the protesting distributors of the disastrous ‘Lingaa’. Looks like Rajinikanth’s bad phase will continue for a while.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you