Superstar Rajinikanth has found himself in an embarrassing situation. Yesterday, the Madras High Court issued notices to the Superstar following the petition filed by film financier Mukunchand Bodhra, who alleged that Dhanush’s father and popular Tamil filmmaker Kasthuri Raja took a loan of 65 lakhs from him using Rajinikanth’s name.
After the preliminary enquiry, the High Court issued the notice and suggested the lawyers to file a petition on behalf of the Superstar within a week. Ironically, Rajinikanth earlier approached the High Court seeking a ban on the film ‘Main Hoon Rajinikanth’, produced by Mukunchand.
Of late, Rajini’s name has been dragged to court by the protesting distributors of the disastrous ‘Lingaa’. Looks like Rajinikanth’s bad phase will continue for a while.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you