A lot has been said about Ravi Teja’s next movie thanks to his months long hiatus following the release of his previous film, Bengal Tiger, which hit the screens last year. Recently, there were reports that Ravi Teja’s next will be helmed by his Power director Bobby.
The reports also said that the film will be a remake of a Korean movie. Now, an interesting buzz about this project is that the makers are planning to name the film as Crack. This is merely a speculation and we will have to see if it ends up being true.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you