A lot has been said about Ravi Teja’s next movie thanks to his months long hiatus following the release of his previous film, Bengal Tiger, which hit the screens last year. Recently, there were reports that Ravi Teja’s next will be helmed by his Power director Bobby.
The reports also said that the film will be a remake of a Korean movie. Now, an interesting buzz about this project is that the makers are planning to name the film as Crack. This is merely a speculation and we will have to see if it ends up being true.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- Press Note : Jawaan Overseas by BlueSky