A lot has been said about Ravi Teja’s next movie thanks to his months long hiatus following the release of his previous film, Bengal Tiger, which hit the screens last year. Recently, there were reports that Ravi Teja’s next will be helmed by his Power director Bobby.
The reports also said that the film will be a remake of a Korean movie. Now, an interesting buzz about this project is that the makers are planning to name the film as Crack. This is merely a speculation and we will have to see if it ends up being true.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you