A lot has been said about Ravi Teja’s next movie thanks to his months long hiatus following the release of his previous film, Bengal Tiger, which hit the screens last year. Recently, there were reports that Ravi Teja’s next will be helmed by his Power director Bobby.
The reports also said that the film will be a remake of a Korean movie. Now, an interesting buzz about this project is that the makers are planning to name the film as Crack. This is merely a speculation and we will have to see if it ends up being true.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you