The romantic pair of Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah Bhatia are all set to repeat the magic yet again. According to the latest reports, they will be sharing screen space in the direction of Chandu Mondeti, who directed super hit film ‘Karthikeya’.
This untitled flick will be produced by S. Radhakrishna. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Currently, Naga Chaitanya has been enjoying the success of his latest offering ‘Dochey’ and Tamannaah is busy shooting for Bengal Tiger opposite Ravi Teja.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!