‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations worldwide. The film took a phenomenal opening across both the states and has now collected 1.32 crores in the Krishna area of Andhra Pradesh.
Keeping Shankar’s huge craze in mind, the Krishna rights were bought for 2.25 crores. Looking at the huge collections, distributors are set to get their revenue back pretty soon. The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups are considered major reasons for the films thumping openings.
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain