‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations worldwide. The film took a phenomenal opening across both the states and has now collected 1.32 crores in the Krishna area of Andhra Pradesh.
Keeping Shankar’s huge craze in mind, the Krishna rights were bought for 2.25 crores. Looking at the huge collections, distributors are set to get their revenue back pretty soon. The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups are considered major reasons for the films thumping openings.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you