‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations worldwide. The film took a phenomenal opening across both the states and has now collected 1.32 crores in the Krishna area of Andhra Pradesh.
Keeping Shankar’s huge craze in mind, the Krishna rights were bought for 2.25 crores. Looking at the huge collections, distributors are set to get their revenue back pretty soon. The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups are considered major reasons for the films thumping openings.
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam