‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations worldwide. The film took a phenomenal opening across both the states and has now collected 1.32 crores in the Krishna area of Andhra Pradesh.
Keeping Shankar’s huge craze in mind, the Krishna rights were bought for 2.25 crores. Looking at the huge collections, distributors are set to get their revenue back pretty soon. The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups are considered major reasons for the films thumping openings.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you