“I found David’s story very interesting. I mean, it is a family drama with thriller elements, how many often do you come across a mix like that? We haven’t zeroed in on a director though,” says Rana about the film, which will be made in Tamil and Telugu.
The bilingual is expected to go on floors later this year. Rana’s schedule is jam packed with Bahubali 2, Ghazi and also Leader 2. “I was hoping to start some of these films earlier but things didn’t pan out according to the original plan. But I can assure you that by the end of this year at least two or three of my films will release,” says the actor.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release