Lakshmi Manchu is essaying an important role in the upcoming film, ‘Chandamama Kathalu’. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the production unit released the first look of the film yesterday. Speaking at the event, Lakshmi Manchu expressed her optimism about the film. She says that her role in the film is quite special. “I can confidently say that my role in ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ will be a memorable and career defining one”, said Lakshmi.
The film also has Aamani, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna and Abhijeet in lead roles. The production team is planning to release the film in the month of January. Praveen Sattaru has directed this movie and Chanakya Booneti is the producer.
Mickey J Meyer has composed the music for this film.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you