Sunil’s transformation from a star comedian to a lead actor has been nothing short of spectacular. From Andhala Ramudu to Poolarangadu, he has grown from strength to strength as a hero to watch out for at box office. But Sunil reportedly never wanted to be a hero. Talking to a leading newspaper, he said, “I have always wanted to play a villain’s role, I think it is a cool way to get rid of all your frustrations, even as you play the role onscreen and get paid for it!” That’s indeed quite a surprising confession from an actor who has made us laugh for more than a decade. He’ll soon be seen in Devi Prasad’s Mr.Pellikoduku and Kishore Kumar’s film which is a remake of Vettai.
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details