Kajal Aggarwal says that she is very fond of Guntur. In case you are wondering why, it is because the actress reportedly has a lot of fans in that town. This fact was revealed by Kajal herself while on a short trip to the famous town. Some of Kajal’s biggest hits like ‘Magadheera’, ‘Brundavanam’, ‘Nayak’ and ‘Mr. Perfect’ have done very well in Guntur.
“I really like and respect the town of Guntur. I have lots of fans in this town and I must thank them all for supporting me through the years with their love and affection”, said Kajal while interacting with media personnel on the sidelines of a shop opening event.
The actress is getting ready for a busy year in Telugu. She is currently working for a new movie with Ram Charan, in Krishna Vamsi’s direction. She is also getting ready for some big budget projects in Tamil.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you