Fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu are hugely disappointed with the way things have ended up with the star’s latest film, Brahmotsavam. The film, which released amidst heavy expectations and decent buzz, failed to set the cash registers ringing and is heading to become one of the most underperforming films in Mahesh’s career.
Some fans and trolls took to social media and targeted the film’s director Sreekanth Addala for his lackluster story and direction. According to a leading national news daily, Mahesh told his close associates before flying to London to instruct his fans not to blame the director and that he will take total responsibility for choosing the director and making the wrong judgement.
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister