Trisha wants an animal lover as her life partner. Speaking at a recent blue cross event, Trisha said that she was not looking for great looks or riches in her life partner.” I want someone who can love animals. It is not easy for everyone to show love to animals. If someone is capable of doing that, he will be capable of taking good care of the people around him”, said Trisha.
Trisha is currently busy in Telugu again. She has ‘Bodyguard’ with Victory Venkatesh and the movie is gearing up for a release in Sankranthi 2012. She is also the lead actress opposite Young Tiger NTR for the movie Dammu.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans