Trisha wants an animal lover as her life partner. Speaking at a recent blue cross event, Trisha said that she was not looking for great looks or riches in her life partner.” I want someone who can love animals. It is not easy for everyone to show love to animals. If someone is capable of doing that, he will be capable of taking good care of the people around him”, said Trisha.
Trisha is currently busy in Telugu again. She has ‘Bodyguard’ with Victory Venkatesh and the movie is gearing up for a release in Sankranthi 2012. She is also the lead actress opposite Young Tiger NTR for the movie Dammu.
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
Articles that might interest you