Trisha wants an animal lover as her life partner. Speaking at a recent blue cross event, Trisha said that she was not looking for great looks or riches in her life partner.” I want someone who can love animals. It is not easy for everyone to show love to animals. If someone is capable of doing that, he will be capable of taking good care of the people around him”, said Trisha.
Trisha is currently busy in Telugu again. She has ‘Bodyguard’ with Victory Venkatesh and the movie is gearing up for a release in Sankranthi 2012. She is also the lead actress opposite Young Tiger NTR for the movie Dammu.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts