Trisha wants an animal lover as her life partner. Speaking at a recent blue cross event, Trisha said that she was not looking for great looks or riches in her life partner.” I want someone who can love animals. It is not easy for everyone to show love to animals. If someone is capable of doing that, he will be capable of taking good care of the people around him”, said Trisha.
Trisha is currently busy in Telugu again. She has ‘Bodyguard’ with Victory Venkatesh and the movie is gearing up for a release in Sankranthi 2012. She is also the lead actress opposite Young Tiger NTR for the movie Dammu.
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony