Nagarjuna expressed his optimism about the film. He also revealed that the audio function was planned in a big way earlier, but had to be postponed due to various reasons.
“I had big plans for the audio. I even planned to dance on stage at the event. But we had to cancel the event. DSP has given a great audio album for me and Veerabhadram has done a good job”, he said.
The event was attended by Richa Gangopadhyay and other members of the production team. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 25th.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May