Nagarjuna expressed his optimism about the film. He also revealed that the audio function was planned in a big way earlier, but had to be postponed due to various reasons.
“I had big plans for the audio. I even planned to dance on stage at the event. But we had to cancel the event. DSP has given a great audio album for me and Veerabhadram has done a good job”, he said.
The event was attended by Richa Gangopadhyay and other members of the production team. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 25th.
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?