Nagarjuna expressed his optimism about the film. He also revealed that the audio function was planned in a big way earlier, but had to be postponed due to various reasons.
“I had big plans for the audio. I even planned to dance on stage at the event. But we had to cancel the event. DSP has given a great audio album for me and Veerabhadram has done a good job”, he said.
The event was attended by Richa Gangopadhyay and other members of the production team. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 25th.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you