Nagarjuna expressed his optimism about the film. He also revealed that the audio function was planned in a big way earlier, but had to be postponed due to various reasons.
“I had big plans for the audio. I even planned to dance on stage at the event. But we had to cancel the event. DSP has given a great audio album for me and Veerabhadram has done a good job”, he said.
The event was attended by Richa Gangopadhyay and other members of the production team. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 25th.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director