Nagarjuna expressed his optimism about the film. He also revealed that the audio function was planned in a big way earlier, but had to be postponed due to various reasons.
“I had big plans for the audio. I even planned to dance on stage at the event. But we had to cancel the event. DSP has given a great audio album for me and Veerabhadram has done a good job”, he said.
The event was attended by Richa Gangopadhyay and other members of the production team. The movie is going to hit the screens on October 25th.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out