Legendary comedian Brahmandam, has completed 30 years in Tollywood recently. The senior comedian, who made his debut in 1986 with “Chantabbai”, has never looked back post his debut and has acted in more than 1,000 films in his career.
Even in his latest film Race Gurram, the actor stole the show. Speaking about his achievements Brahmi said “I entered the industry two years before I got my first break in ‘Chantabbai’. Since then, it has been a memorable journey with ups and downs. I will continue to entertain my fans as long as sky and earth last ” said brahmanandam to the media.
The actor also added that, “It will be unfair on my part if I credit my success only to directors and producers. From light boys to make-up artists to even our caterer on sets, I’m indebted to all these people who have stayed with me through thick and thin”.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you