Shweta Bhardwaj, who scorched the screen in an item song in Businessman, is basking in the glory of all the attention she has been getting these days. The pretty actress from Mumbai is looking forward to do more cameos in films and says that she’ll definitely act in more Telugu and Tamil films if she’s offered good roles. “I would love to act in a film like Jeans. Aishwarya Rai was so gorgeous in that film. I also want to act in more South remakes because they are lot more fun,” she said. With Puri Jagannadh announcing that he’ll make a sequel to Businessman, the actress is hopeful that the director will call her again for the sequel. “Well, he promised,” she said in a press meet held in Hyderabad.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick