Upasana, young entrepreneur and wife of actor Ram Charan, has been making headlines of late with her ‘Transform Yourself’ fitness campaign. In an exclusive interview to a leading Telugu daily, Upasana spoke at length about her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Upasana said that her Mamayya’s silver screen comeback with Khaidi No.150 was an emotional moment that connected the entire family. Comparing Chiru and Charan, Upasana said, “if Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student”. The Mega daughter-in-law went on to say that Ram Charan is the best gift she has ever received from her Mamayya.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date