Upasana, young entrepreneur and wife of actor Ram Charan, has been making headlines of late with her ‘Transform Yourself’ fitness campaign. In an exclusive interview to a leading Telugu daily, Upasana spoke at length about her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Upasana said that her Mamayya’s silver screen comeback with Khaidi No.150 was an emotional moment that connected the entire family. Comparing Chiru and Charan, Upasana said, “if Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student”. The Mega daughter-in-law went on to say that Ram Charan is the best gift she has ever received from her Mamayya.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you