Indrasena is Vijay Anthony’s latest film which was released yesterday. As Vijay is quite popular in Tollywood, the film opened to some decent revenues all over.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 3.30 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release. These are decent collections as Indrasena is a dubbing film.
The film is a family drama where Vijay plays a double role. With the weekend on, the makers are doing some good promotions so that the film will attract even more audience to the theaters.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser