Chiyaan Vikram is known for his versatile roles in films like Aparichithudu, Mallanna and I. Right now, Vikram is going through a rough phase in his career and wants to bounce back with his new film Iru Mugan (Inkokkadu in Telugu).
The shoot of the film is wrapped up and the post-production is in the final stages. Latest update reveals that the makers are planning to release the film on the 8th of September.
The recently released trailer got a huge response and raised the expectations on the film. Vikram will be seen in a dual role in this film. Nayanathara and Nitya Menen are the female leads.
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
- Fidaa to release amidst superb hype
- NTR not doing that remake
Articles that might interest you