It is already known that Ram Charan will be teaming up with director Sukumar, after he wraps up his ongoing project under Surender Reddy’s direction. We have recently reported that this crazy project will be launched formally on August 22 on the occasion of Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday.
Now, an interesting title has been doing the rounds about the film’s title. According to the latest buzz, the Charan-Sukumar film is a science-fiction thriller and it has been tentatively titled Formula X. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made.
Devi Sri Prasad, a regular collaborator of Sukumar, will score the tunes for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
- JLK’s first day Guntur region collections
- Jai Lava Kusa seals career best premieres for NTR
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
Articles that might interest you