It is already known that Ram Charan will be teaming up with director Sukumar, after he wraps up his ongoing project under Surender Reddy’s direction. We have recently reported that this crazy project will be launched formally on August 22 on the occasion of Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday.
Now, an interesting title has been doing the rounds about the film’s title. According to the latest buzz, the Charan-Sukumar film is a science-fiction thriller and it has been tentatively titled Formula X. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made.
Devi Sri Prasad, a regular collaborator of Sukumar, will score the tunes for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva