Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s Project Z has been waiting for the right time for its release since several months. Project Z is gearing up for its release in September second week, while the Tamil version, Mayavan, is hitting the screens on September 1st.
In a recent promotional interview, Project Z’s Telugu producers revealed the interesting concept the film is made with. Project Z is a sci-fi thriller which explores the future after ten years from now. Acclaimed Tamil director Nalan Kumarasamy had penned the film’s script.
Popular Tamil producer CV Kumar has turned director with this movie. Lavanya Tripathi is the female lead and Bollywood star Jackie Shroff plays an important role. The Telugu version’s release date is yet to be announced. ASK Basheed and SK Karimunnisa are releasing the film in Telugu.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat