Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s big budget entertainer ‘ISM’ is going to hit the screens on October 21st. The movie’s censor certification work will be completed later this week and the makers are gearing up for a big release worldwide. The film is one of the most expensive in Kalyan Ram’s career.
Kalyan Ram is working with a big director like Puri Jagan for the first time in his career and he is very optimistic about the film’s chances. The movie deals with issues like international transfer of black money etc. Aditi Arya is the heroine in this movie and Anoop Rubens is the music director.
Kalyan Ram has produced this movie on NTR Arts banner.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you