Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s big budget entertainer ‘ISM’ is going to hit the screens on October 21st. The movie’s censor certification work will be completed later this week and the makers are gearing up for a big release worldwide. The film is one of the most expensive in Kalyan Ram’s career.
Kalyan Ram is working with a big director like Puri Jagan for the first time in his career and he is very optimistic about the film’s chances. The movie deals with issues like international transfer of black money etc. Aditi Arya is the heroine in this movie and Anoop Rubens is the music director.
Kalyan Ram has produced this movie on NTR Arts banner.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you