Puri Jagannadh and Kalyanram’s ISM has packed a solid punch at box-offices across the two Telugu states. The film, which released on the 21st and collected record opening share in Kalyanram’s career, continued its might even on the second day.
By the end of Saturday, ISM collected a whopping Rs. 4.66 crore share in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and has set its eyes on cashing in on the Sunday advantage. At this pace, ISM will surely secure the highest grossing movie berth in Kalyanram’s career.
Here’s ISM’s area wise collections breakdown:
|Uttarandhra :||51 lakhs|
|Ceded :||80 lakhs|
|East :||39 lakhs|
|West :||26 lakhs|
|Krishna :||31 lakhs|
|Guntur :||54 lakhs|
|Nizam :||1.85 crores|
|Total :||4.66 crores|
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar