Puri Jagannadh and Kalyanram’s ISM has packed a solid punch at box-offices across the two Telugu states. The film, which released on the 21st and collected record opening share in Kalyanram’s career, continued its might even on the second day.
By the end of Saturday, ISM collected a whopping Rs. 4.66 crore share in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and has set its eyes on cashing in on the Sunday advantage. At this pace, ISM will surely secure the highest grossing movie berth in Kalyanram’s career.
Here’s ISM’s area wise collections breakdown:
|Uttarandhra :||51 lakhs|
|Ceded :||80 lakhs|
|East :||39 lakhs|
|West :||26 lakhs|
|Krishna :||31 lakhs|
|Guntur :||54 lakhs|
|Nizam :||1.85 crores|
|Total :||4.66 crores|
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
Articles that might interest you