This evening, senior hero Nagarjuna announced that maverick director SS Rajamouli has been chosen for the coveted ANR Award for the year 2017. The award will be presented on September 17th by the Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu.
Expressing his happiness on being chosen for this special honor, Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that it’s an honour and privilege to receive the prestigious award and be alongside the legends who received it before. Following the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, Rajamouli is being hailed as one of the finest directors in the country.
Its an honour to recieve the prestigious ANR award sir and privilege to be alongside the legends who received it before 🙂 https://t.co/RzZT6jC2I8
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 8, 2017
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration