This evening, senior hero Nagarjuna announced that maverick director SS Rajamouli has been chosen for the coveted ANR Award for the year 2017. The award will be presented on September 17th by the Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu.
Expressing his happiness on being chosen for this special honor, Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that it’s an honour and privilege to receive the prestigious award and be alongside the legends who received it before. Following the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, Rajamouli is being hailed as one of the finest directors in the country.
Its an honour to recieve the prestigious ANR award sir and privilege to be alongside the legends who received it before 🙂 https://t.co/RzZT6jC2I8
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 8, 2017
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you