Ever since he started accepting special characters and villain roles, there has been no looking back for Jagapathi Babu. The actor’s upcoming film, Hithudu, will be releasing soon and a motion poster was launched yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Jagapathi Babu said that his character has many shades and that he will be seen in the roles of a teacher and a Maoist. Jagapathi Babu also expressed his pleasure in being part of socially relevant film said that the film was an honest attempt by the debutant director Viplav.
Apart from this film, Jagapathi Babu will also be seen as Mahesh Babu’s father in Srimanthudu.
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Arjun Reddy heroine in star hero’s next
- Diwali gift for Nani fans