Ever since he started accepting special characters and villain roles, there has been no looking back for Jagapathi Babu. The actor’s upcoming film, Hithudu, will be releasing soon and a motion poster was launched yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Jagapathi Babu said that his character has many shades and that he will be seen in the roles of a teacher and a Maoist. Jagapathi Babu also expressed his pleasure in being part of socially relevant film said that the film was an honest attempt by the debutant director Viplav.
Apart from this film, Jagapathi Babu will also be seen as Mahesh Babu’s father in Srimanthudu.
- Baahubali’s day 1 AP/Telangana collections
- Baahubali starts with a bang in Krishna region
- Baahubali opens to record Nizam collections
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you