According to the latest updates, Jagapathi Babu has recently signed on the dotted lines to work in a yet-to-be-titled Tamil film with ace director Selvaraghavan. He will be seen in a powerful role which also stars Simbu, Trisha and Taapsee in key roles.
The main story will revolve around these four characters and this flick is expected to go on floors soon. The remaining details about this film will be announced soon. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed
- Chalo gaining good momentum