Family hero Jagapathi Babu acted in a number of hit movies, before fading out as a lead actor. His career is back on track with the success of ‘Legend’ and he is now acting in a number of big budget movies.
The latest project to be bagged by Jagapathi Babu is that of Superstar Rajinikanth. Jagapathi Babu is expected to play a crucial role in the movie and he made the announcement via his Facebook page.
The film is going to be directed by K.S. Ravi Kumar and regular shooting is expected to start soon. Anushka and Sonakshi Sinha will be seen as the heroines in the film. Jagapathi Babu is delighted with this new found demand as an actor and he must thank the production team of ‘Legend’ for giving him this new direction.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you