Srinivasa Reddy is quite elated with the way his film Jayammu Nischaymmu Ra is being received all over. To thank the audience for their support, he and his team will be going on a success tour tomorrow.
They will visit cities like Karim Nagar and Kakinada among others. Poorna was also appreciated for her role in this film which is set in the small town of Kakinada. Directed by Shivaraj, this film is a small town love story which has Ravi Varma as the villain.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you