Srinivasa Reddy is quite elated with the way his film Jayammu Nischaymmu Ra is being received all over. To thank the audience for their support, he and his team will be going on a success tour tomorrow.
They will visit cities like Karim Nagar and Kakinada among others. Poorna was also appreciated for her role in this film which is set in the small town of Kakinada. Directed by Shivaraj, this film is a small town love story which has Ravi Varma as the villain.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you