Srinivasa Reddy is quite elated with the way his film Jayammu Nischaymmu Ra is being received all over. To thank the audience for their support, he and his team will be going on a success tour tomorrow.
They will visit cities like Karim Nagar and Kakinada among others. Poorna was also appreciated for her role in this film which is set in the small town of Kakinada. Directed by Shivaraj, this film is a small town love story which has Ravi Varma as the villain.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections