The audio of Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju was launched last night in Hyderabad. Several dignitaries from Telugu film industry graced the event and V V Vinayak, Thanikella Bharani, Allari Naresh, Sharwanand, Varun Sandesh, Nikhil, Sudheer Babu, Damodhar Prasad, Vamshi Paidipalli, Gopichand Malineni were some of the guests who graced the event. Jayam Ravi was the special guest of honour.
Speaking at the event, Samuthirakani, the director of the film said, “It was a great experience to work with Nani. I believe he is God’s own child and the way he transforms himself while facing the camera is unbelievable.” Jayam Ravi termed Nani as a huge inspiration and said that it would be a remarkable film in Nani’s career. “The entire credit for the film goes to Samuthirakani. It was quite a tough film to shoot and he was adamant that I sport a different look for one of the roles in the film. For that, he was even ready for a long time so that I can finish my other projects. I couldn’t have pulled off Maya Kannan’s character without his guidance,” Nani said.
Ragini Dwivedi has played a special role in this action drama and Nani is playing dual roles for the first time in his career. GV Prakash has scored the music and the film is expected to release soon.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks