Gopichand’s latest action entertainer, Jil opened to some positive word of mouth. According to the latest report, the satellite rights for this UV Creations venture have been sold at 4.75 crores to a leading television channel.
The romantic tale between the lead pair and the stylish characterization have helped the movie to get a decent talk right from day one. Radha Krishna Kumar is the director and Rashi Khanna is the female lead in this flick, which has music from Ghibran.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you