K Raghavendra Rao has confirmed that Nagarjuna starrer Shirdi Sai will hit the screens on September 6. He and M M Keeravani were in Mantralayam to compose the last song for the film and after visiting the Raghavendra Swamy temple, K Raghavendra Rao interacted with the media and said, “The shooting has reached the final stages. There are 11 songs in the film and I am producing a TV serial on the life of Raghavendra Swamy for ETV.” Meanwhile, M M Keeravani was quite ecstatic that he’s collaborating with K Raghavendra Rao once again and he revealed that it’s a tradition for him to come to Mantralayam to compose at least one song for a Raghavendra Rao’s film. A Mahesh Reddy is producing the film and it’ll showcase the life of Shirdi Sai Baba. K Raghavendra Rao, Nagarjuna and M M Keeravani had earlier teamed up for Annamayya and Sri Ramadasu. Now they are working together for Shirdi Sai and one can expect yet another good film from this super successful combination.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain