K Raghavendra Rao has confirmed that Nagarjuna starrer Shirdi Sai will hit the screens on September 6. He and M M Keeravani were in Mantralayam to compose the last song for the film and after visiting the Raghavendra Swamy temple, K Raghavendra Rao interacted with the media and said, “The shooting has reached the final stages. There are 11 songs in the film and I am producing a TV serial on the life of Raghavendra Swamy for ETV.” Meanwhile, M M Keeravani was quite ecstatic that he’s collaborating with K Raghavendra Rao once again and he revealed that it’s a tradition for him to come to Mantralayam to compose at least one song for a Raghavendra Rao’s film. A Mahesh Reddy is producing the film and it’ll showcase the life of Shirdi Sai Baba. K Raghavendra Rao, Nagarjuna and M M Keeravani had earlier teamed up for Annamayya and Sri Ramadasu. Now they are working together for Shirdi Sai and one can expect yet another good film from this super successful combination.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy