Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ is going to hit the screens on the 22nd of this month and after months of uncertainty, the news was formally confirmed by the film’s producer. The movie’s release date was a matter of intense speculation and there was talk about the film getting postponed.
This led to some confusion for the release plans of other movies. Venkatesh and Nayanathara’s ‘Babu Bangaram’ was one such movie that considered going to August, in case of Kabali hitting the screens on the 29th.
But with Kabali’s date being locked, Babu Bangaram and other films are coming in as planned.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you