Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ is going to hit the screens on the 22nd of this month and after months of uncertainty, the news was formally confirmed by the film’s producer. The movie’s release date was a matter of intense speculation and there was talk about the film getting postponed.
This led to some confusion for the release plans of other movies. Venkatesh and Nayanathara’s ‘Babu Bangaram’ was one such movie that considered going to August, in case of Kabali hitting the screens on the 29th.
But with Kabali’s date being locked, Babu Bangaram and other films are coming in as planned.
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
- Akkineni’s plan mega releases
Articles that might interest you