Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ is going to hit the screens on the 22nd of this month and after months of uncertainty, the news was formally confirmed by the film’s producer. The movie’s release date was a matter of intense speculation and there was talk about the film getting postponed.
This led to some confusion for the release plans of other movies. Venkatesh and Nayanathara’s ‘Babu Bangaram’ was one such movie that considered going to August, in case of Kabali hitting the screens on the 29th.
But with Kabali’s date being locked, Babu Bangaram and other films are coming in as planned.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you