Kajal Aggarwal has been ruling the roost for the past three years, thanks to the stupendous success of Magadheera. Later films like Arya 2, Darling, Brindavanam, Mr Perfect consolidated her position as one of the top three actresses in Telugu. Her debut film in Bollywood, Singham was a roaring hit, although she ended up doing more Telugu and Tamil films even after Singham’s release. Away from her on screen avatar, she’s making waves on social media. Her official page on Facebook has crossed more than 1 million fans and she’s the first South Indian actress to achieve this milestone. In comparison, most other leading actresses from South are quite far away in terms of numbers and surprisingly, she has a better and more active presence on Facebook than most actors. She recently attended the inaugural ceremony of International Film Festival of India in Goa and juggling between shooting for her Telugu and Hindi films. In Telugu, Kajal Aggarwal will soon be seen in Sarocharu and Nayak which are going to release in December and January respectively and in early summer 2013, she’ll be seen in Baadshah.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners