It was maverick director Teja who gave Kajal Aggarwal her first break with Lakshmi Kalyanam. Now, none year’s later, Kajal has once again joined hands with Teja for her upcoming film which will go on floors soon.
Kajal today, met Teja and his team for a look test and shared this news on her Twitter handle. Kajal is on the pinnacle of her career and is doing some very interesting films off late. She will next be seen opposite Mahesh Babu in Brahmotsavam.
Feels like the first day of my career all over again! Look test wid Teja sir for r new project together #ninelongyears same feeling as day1
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) May 9, 2016
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you