Kajal’s love for travelling needs no introduction. She makes it a point to travel whenever she gets a chance and in recent times, the actress spent quite a lot of time in Turkey, London, Bulgaria and Serbia to name a few. However, there’s one destination that she is really eager to explore.
“I am planning to go to Zanzibar in near future. I have never been to African continent and my visit to Zanzibar will be my first tryst with Africa,” she said. Not just that, the actress is also looking to visit Japan, and North Pole to watch the Northern Lights.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on her latest film Nene Raju Nene Mantri which is releasing on August 11. Kajal is paired opposite Rana in this action drama.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej