She will next be seen in a romantic thriller called ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’ and has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Already, the film which was postponed once is finally releasing on the 10th of June.
Kajal, who is paired opposite Randeep Hooda feels that her performance will bring her luck and also the much needed critical acclaim. Meanwhile, Kajal has some huge releases lined up in the form of Brahmotsavam and Sardar Gabbar Singh in Telugu.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you