She will next be seen in a romantic thriller called ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’ and has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Already, the film which was postponed once is finally releasing on the 10th of June.
Kajal, who is paired opposite Randeep Hooda feels that her performance will bring her luck and also the much needed critical acclaim. Meanwhile, Kajal has some huge releases lined up in the form of Brahmotsavam and Sardar Gabbar Singh in Telugu.
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
Articles that might interest you