She will next be seen in a romantic thriller called ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’ and has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. Already, the film which was postponed once is finally releasing on the 10th of June.
Kajal, who is paired opposite Randeep Hooda feels that her performance will bring her luck and also the much needed critical acclaim. Meanwhile, Kajal has some huge releases lined up in the form of Brahmotsavam and Sardar Gabbar Singh in Telugu.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash