When the entire state of Tamil Nadu was mourning the death of Jaya Lalitha, superstar Kamal Haasan became huge headlines all over. As soon as the news came out, Kamal made a controversial tweet which did not go well with many.
Kamal’s tweet which read in Tamil meant “Deep sympathy for those who depend on Jayalalithaa” There was a huge backlash regarding this and the entire social media raised voice against Kamal’s words.
If one can remember, Kamal was one of the few members who faced a lot of trouble during the release of Vishwaroopam. Jaya Lalitha showed Kamal some tough times and stalled the release for many days.
Perhaps, Kamal’s tweet was made in the effect of those previous animosities. But coming in from such a senior star and in such a crunch time has become a topic of discussion all over.
சார்ந்தோர் அனைவருக்கும் ஆழ்ந்த அனுதாபங்கள்.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) December 6, 2016
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours