Varun Tej’s upcoming film, Kanche has been the talk of the town ever since it was announced. The film’s shooting has already been completed and the post-production works are progressing at jet speed.
With just few days left for the release, the film’s director Krrish has chalked out an interesting promotional strategy for the film. As per the latest reports, the makers have decided to unveil a special making diary, which will depict the real weapons and the real locations of World War II.
The first look posters, trailer and audio have caught on big time with the audience. The story of Kanche is set against the backdrop of World War II and Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier.
Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer of the film. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady. Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Kanche will hit the screens in the first week of November.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album