Varun Tej’s upcoming film, Kanche has been the talk of the town ever since it was announced. The film’s shooting has already been completed and the post-production works are progressing at jet speed.
With just few days left for the release, the film’s director Krrish has chalked out an interesting promotional strategy for the film. As per the latest reports, the makers have decided to unveil a special making diary, which will depict the real weapons and the real locations of World War II.
The first look posters, trailer and audio have caught on big time with the audience. The story of Kanche is set against the backdrop of World War II and Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier.
Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer of the film. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady. Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Kanche will hit the screens in the first week of November.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you