Now, latest reports suggest that Kannada crazy super star Upendra has bought the remake rights of the film. He himself will star and produce in the remake report sources.
Reports also reveal that Upendra shelled some hefty amounts to buy the rights from Nagarjuna. Directed by Kalyan Krishna this film had Ramya Krishna and Lavanya as the female leads.
Now, only time will tell as to the same heroines will be doing the remake or some new Kannada stars will be roped in to do the honours.
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays