Kareena Kapoor joins the list of Indian celebrities whose wax statues are displayed at the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum in London. She will we displayed alongside Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Ria, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar.
Her statue sports the look from “Mauja Hi Mauja”, the super hit song from the movie Jab We Met. Kareena’s statue took four months to create at a cost of £150,000
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo