Kareena Kapoor joins the list of Indian celebrities whose wax statues are displayed at the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum in London. She will we displayed alongside Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Ria, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar.
Her statue sports the look from “Mauja Hi Mauja”, the super hit song from the movie Jab We Met. Kareena’s statue took four months to create at a cost of £150,000
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you