Kareena Kapoor joins the list of Indian celebrities whose wax statues are displayed at the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum in London. She will we displayed alongside Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Ria, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar.
Her statue sports the look from “Mauja Hi Mauja”, the super hit song from the movie Jab We Met. Kareena’s statue took four months to create at a cost of £150,000
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR
- Savyasachi to have some memorable music