Sankranthi is one festival which everyone looks forward to. As it is the holiday season, there are many films releasing during this time. But this Sankranthi is even more special for Keerthy Suresh.
Going into details, Keerthy will be seen in two releases in the form of Gang and Agnyaatavaasi. Both the films have superstars and success in these films will take her to the next level in both Tamil and Telugu.
So, this is a crunch time for Keerthy Suresh who has kept her fingers crossed and is looking ahead for some career-defining moments in her life.
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film
- Will the Bharath Ane Nenu-Naa Peru Surya clash be averted?
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka