Sankranthi is one festival which everyone looks forward to. As it is the holiday season, there are many films releasing during this time. But this Sankranthi is even more special for Keerthy Suresh.
Going into details, Keerthy will be seen in two releases in the form of Gang and Agnyaatavaasi. Both the films have superstars and success in these films will take her to the next level in both Tamil and Telugu.
So, this is a crunch time for Keerthy Suresh who has kept her fingers crossed and is looking ahead for some career-defining moments in her life.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon