According to the latest trade reports, Khaidi No.150 has so far collected a worldwide share of 85 crores plus and crossed Srimanthudu’s lifetime share of 85.20 crores by the end of its 11th day run. With the Sunday advantage and the Republic Day holiday, Khaidi No.150 will easily enter the 90 crore share mark.
In the US, the film has so far grossed $2.27 million and is eyeing the $2.5 million milestone.
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Mohan Babu suffers a personal loss
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?