According to the latest trade reports, Khaidi No.150 has so far collected a worldwide share of 85 crores plus and crossed Srimanthudu’s lifetime share of 85.20 crores by the end of its 11th day run. With the Sunday advantage and the Republic Day holiday, Khaidi No.150 will easily enter the 90 crore share mark.
In the US, the film has so far grossed $2.27 million and is eyeing the $2.5 million milestone.
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon